Saturday, March 21, 2009

My family

I should let you all know i love my family to death! I would do anything to get them to live back here in Washington. here are some pics of my family

This is my brother Brent and angry Travis (brother in law) in the background
Photobucket

This is one of my nephews Thomas
Photobucket

This is my mom and dad and me in the middle
Photobucket

This is me with my sisters Jessica, Elise, and Sarah, and my little bro Jake
Photobucket

Now my dad being a Manilow/Beatles fan, i always felt like these people were apart of my family growing up
Photobucket

Oh and last but not least this is my little sister Penny
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. AMBER PAMBER!!

    I love your post!! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! Who took the picture of Tombomadill??? That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took that picture of tombombadill the other day at jess's house. Thomas, out of no where was where those goggles and came up to me expecting me to take a picture of him. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what? I love that adorable family of yours.
    Not sure about Barry Manilow, but everyone else is wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In our house, we joke that Martin Short ATE Barry Manilow and has been wearing his skin.

    I wish your family would come live closer too. :)

    ReplyDelete